We’re OOVO, and we believe in the importance of authentic self-expression. We design and build beautiful products to help people express themselves with their voice. Simply stated, our mission is to be the Best Choice for a Better Voice.
OOVO is a 2-year old company with a passionate customer base and deep roots in the professional singing, speaking, education, and medical communities. Our current products are sustainable, convenient, wearable vocal tools for singers and speakers to help them exercise their voice. The Digital Marketing Manager will own social media platforms and campaigns and take charge from an early stage. If you know social media and email marketing inside and out, and understand how to drive e-commerce purchases, we invite you to help us shape our digital footprint.
- Manage Social platforms/channels: primarily Instagram, Facebook, YouTube (established channels) with targeted cross-promotion and advertising on Pinterest and TikTok (new).
- Content calendar creation and management for social posting and email marketing (MailChimp).
- Create and execute strategies to increase following and engagement on social media platforms in service of driving sales, including strategic use of hashtags/tags, comment/community engagement, promoting online events, building relationships for cross promotion, and identifying strategic accounts/people to follow/engage.
- Asset/content design and creation for all social media and digital campaigns, within our brand guidelines.
- Video asset editing, promotion, and management.
- Support occasional website content creation for oovostraw.com (WordPress) that is educational and useful for targeted audiences.
- Analytic recaps for all social and email campaigns. Advise on strategy adjustments to increase conversion.
- Identify types of content that need to be generated for successful campaigns: e.g. suggest photo and video content shoots for future campaigns, creative ideas to engage our audience, blogging topics for CEO.
- Ensure brand adherence across platforms (execute on established brand, voice, and target audience guidelines).
This position will have a great deal of autonomy, clear mutually agreed upon metrics for success, and will be supported in developing creative campaign strategies by our CEO and CMO.
- 3+ years running social media and email campaigns for an e-commerce brand.
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of successful subscriber growth.
- A keen eye for graphic design and software fluency to create branded social media posts (preferred platform is flexible, i.e. Canva, Adobe Spark, Photoshop, Promo, etc.)
- Video editing capabilities – minimum intermediate proficiency.
- Native fluency-level written and spoken English language, ability to appropriately use humor within an established brand voice.
WE’D BE EXCITED IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- An affinity for and understanding of singing and/or speaking professions.
- Strong desire to be creative through video, photography, and graphic design.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to identify new areas for brand awareness and growth.
- A really good sense of humor and fun in your day to day work life.